IACP Net now provides statistical information on United States law enforcement agencies. Members can select from a variety of reports and customize results based on geographic location, population, sworn, and operating budgets.
This new service includes statistical reports on law enforcement personnel, operations, equipment, and community policing, such as:
- Types of incentive pay
- Individual minimum/maximum salary schedules
- Minimum education requirements
- Personnel assignments by job functions
- Authorized full-time agency positions
- Screening techniques used in selecting new officer recruits
- Operating budgets for agencies and key ratios
- Patrol functions used on a regular basis
- Types of authorized less-than-lethal weapons
- Types of motorized vehicles
- Technological advancements used to improve community outreach
- Initiatives used by agencies in executing their community policing strategies
Several reports provide agency-level detail and many reports include charts. This enhancement is now available to all IACP Net members.
IACP Net’s strictly-business, member-only site features expanded resources for today’s law enforcement leaders: networking, current affairs, portals, and databases of best practices, policies, innovations, and more. Members benefit personally through increased effectiveness and efficiency, as do their departments and communities.
Representatives will be demonstrating the new statistics enhancement at the IACP Conference at the IACP Net booth (#4519). For more information, email email@example.com or visit www.iacpnet.com.