IACP 2012 is just around the corner. As you plan your experience, make sure you include a visit to the Exhibit Hall. Be sure to download the IACP 2012 App for the most up-to-date exhibitor information and maps to help you navigate around the show floor.
Help us open the IACP 2012 Exhibit Hall with the Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony in Exhibit Hall D Lobby on Sunday, September 30th at 9:45 AM. The show floor will then be open from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Sunday and Monday, and from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM on Tuesday. With over 750 exhibitors, you are sure to find exactly what you and your agency are looking for.
The Exhibit Hall also offers many other features including education. Don’t miss the “Must See Booths” that provide great information, demos, and prizes.
- Competition Zone, Booth #1033: Step into virtual training simulators compete for prizes as you challenge your mind, marksmanship, and driving skills. The first 1,000 participants will receive a commemorative challenge coin
- Connection Zone, Booth #2253 and #4545: Stay connected to work and home with our new tech lounges that offer Wi-Fi and charging outlets for your devices.
- Unmanned Vehicle Demo Zone, Booth #3353: See the capabilities of unmanned systems as they fly through the air and maneuver around obstacles on the ground.
- Innovation Theatre, Booth #3726: Experience 20-minute, cutting-edge presentations on progressive products and processes.
- IACP Programs and Services, Booth #4501: Visit the IACP Programs and Services Booth to learn more about tools, resources, and training available to you and your department.
- Solutions Presentation Theater, Booth #6119: Learn from industry experts in 45-minute sessions packed with products knowledge and solutions to your everyday challenges.
Don’t forget about the IACP 2012 Exhibit Hall pass, which is available for free to public safety personnel. Get your free pass online or on-site.
Conference is only a few days away, so get ready. Visit http://www.theiacpconference.org for more information. See you in San Diego.