For one day only at IACP 2013, the Poster Sessions Track offers one-on-one information exchange between the presenters and conference attendees. On Tuesday, October 22, from 11:30 AM until 1:30 PM, come meet and network with presenters and other police executives who are presenting on a wide range of topics:
- A Comparison of 1,600 Property Crime Cases from Miami, Florida, and Charleston, South Carolina
- Beyond Bullying: Resolving Operational Issues to Address Bullying
- Building Police Legitimacy One Contact at a Time
- Copper Theft Epidemic: How Meth Addicts Are Causing a Risk to Our National Infrastructure
- Drug Trends: Deadly Chemistry and Bad Medicine
- Giving Officers Better Tools to Find Information Pertinent to Investigations
- Keeping Communities Safe: Five Actions Police Executives Can Take to Have Major Impact
- Police Stress: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Police Wellness Programs: A Policy Analysis
- The Impact of the Economy on Policing
The Poster Sessions Track is ripe for networking opportunities dealing with relevant issues in policing. Be sure to plan your Tuesday around this at the conference, which lasts from October 19 until October 23!
If you have questions, you can visit our official conference website at www.theiacpconference.org.