Today, the International Association of Chiefs of Police is proud to announce the launch of our redesigned and updated website, www.theiacp.org.
Our goal in redesigning the website was to provide our members and constituents with a modern, helpful, and user-friendly web experience. To that end, we engaged industry experts, like Microsoft, SafeGov, and Aditi, who specialize in web site designs that maximize usability and provide visitors with state of the art features and accessibility.
The new IACP website will enable users to:
- Easily view the website from a smart phone or tablet.
- Quickly access the IACP’s social media outlets, including Facebook, Twitter, and the IACP blog so our members and constituents can keep up to date with all the latest news and information from the IACP.
- Log in to the site with your email address or username to access exclusive member-only content.
- Ask questions of our professional staff on any topic or program through the “Ask IACP” feature.
- Quickly access the main sections of our website through the “Topics A-Z” index feature.
- Access important information on key services and projects, conferences and trainings, membership benefits, jobs, and publications through the primary navigation bar.
- Easily search the website through the large and easy to use “search box” or by our “Popular Search Topics” which point out common topics searched for by members.
- Learn more about the important core services of the IACP through our “Key Offerings” section.
For your convenience, we have assembled a short video that highlights some of the website’s key features. The video can be viewed here.
We put a lot of thought into the redevelopment of the IACP website, and we hope that you will find the new site useful and informative.