As our guests make their way to Orlando over the next few days, the question might come up about where to eat in-between sessions. Since IACP staff is already here, we have done the research for you.
- Florida Citrus Grill: Florida inspired salads and sandwiches. Located on Level 2.
- Hill of Beans Café: Fresh brewed coffee, barista inspired specials, assorted pastries, muffins, and breakfast breads. Located on Level 2.
- Coffee Carts: Multiple locations. Level 1 near registration. Level 2 outside the Expo Hall A1. The Level 2 stand opens on Saturday.
- Florida Surf & Turf: Salads, sandwiches, and entrees with unique regional flavors. Located on Level 2.
- Little Italy: An Italian restaurant located in the Expo Hall with various Italian themed carts around the Convention Center.
- Cuban Café: Expo Hall Restaurant with various Cuban themed carts around the Convention Center.
- Food Carts will also be located throughout the Convention Center and Expo Hall
- Pita Hut
- Sandwich Zone
- Crepe Factory
- Taste of Asia
- Café New Orleans
Don’t forget to download the IACP2014 App for maps and complete information about the conference. See you all this weekend!