The IACP Annual Conference and Exposition mobile app has been a tool for our conference attendees since 2011. Each year, we have worked to improve the app to give you a better experience. More and more people are finding that the IACP conference app is a great way to help them get the most out of their conference. Last year, close to 7,000 people downloaded the IACP 2014 app. Here are just a few ways people used the app in 2014.
- Looking to find your way around the convention center? The maps in the app were opened 10,142 times during our conference in Orlando during IACP 2014, and the Locate Me button was used 3,442 times.
- Keeping track of your busy schedule of education sessions, networking events, and meetings? There’s a schedule option in the app that was used 89,254 times during IACP 2014. And, over 1,500 people linked their app to the schedule they created online.
- Trying to remember what exhibitors you’d like to visit? App users bookmarked exhibitors 10,523 times.
- Running to catch the shuttle back to your hotel? The shuttle routes and transportation schedule in the app were accessed 6,278 times.
This year we will continue to make the app even more helpful and user-friendly for our conference attendees.
Now we need your help. As in years past, we have several options for the app icon and we need YOU to help us choose which one will be appearing on people’s mobile devices for IACP 2015. Here are the app icon choices:
There are two ways to vote for your favorite icon:
1. Take the poll below.
2. Post on Twitter using the hashtag #IACP2015 and the hashtag that corresponds to your icon choice (example: #COMP1, #COMP2, etc.).
The winning icon will be announced this summer.
Looking for more information about IACP 2015? Visit the conference website today.