The IACP Programs and Research Track is an integral part of the educational program for the International Association of Chiefs of Police Annual Conference and Exposition. This track focuses on helping participants utilize IACP resources to deal with pressing law enforcement issues. All levels and types of law enforcement professionals can benefit from the offerings in this track.
At IACP 2015, the IACP Track covers a broad range of topics that highlights the multi-faceted nature of law enforcement. IACP Track workshops include:
- Law Enforcement Cyber Center
- Leadership in Police Organizations: A Necessary Investment for Developing Your Leaders and Influencing the Organizational Culture
- New and Aspiring Executives: Tools and Trade Secrets for Getting the Job and Succeeding
- Officer Wellness in the 21st Century: Defining Leadership’s Role in Promoting a Culture of Departmental Safety and Wellbeing to Improve the Lives of Officers and Enhance the Policing Mission
- Public Recording of Police
- Technical, Operational, and Policy Issues Surrounding Law Enforcement Technology Planning and Implementation
For more information about the IACP Track and the other educational opportunities available at IACP 2015, visit the IACP conference website.