The International Association of Chiefs of Police (IACP) is excited to announce a new award program: IACP’s 40 Under 40.
This award program is designed to recognize 40 law enforcement professionals under the age of 40 from around the world that demonstrate leadership and exemplify commitment to their profession. This is a great way to recognize the law enforcement Leaders of Today as well as the Leaders of Tomorrow in your own agency.
Winners will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Complies with age and employment requirements
- Demonstration of values and commitment to law enforcement
- Capacity for leadership
The award winners will receive:
- A write-up in Police Chief magazine
- Complimentary membership for one-year
- Complimentary registration to the 2016 IACP Annual Conference and Exposition
- Invitation to the 40 Under 40 Luncheon
The nomination deadline is February 1, 2016, with winners announced in September 2016. For more information and to download an application, visit www.theiacp.org/40under40.