The IACP Awards program provides law enforcement around the world an opportunity to recognize achievement and share promising practices. The IACP and award sponsors are honored to recognize and congratulate the 2017 winners. This year’s winners are innovators, problem solvers, and leaders. They work tirelessly to improve their agencies and the communities they serve and represent some of the best in law enforcement.
Find out what make these award winners stand out by visiting the award pages linked below and reading about these innovative programs.
- IACP/3M Looking Beyond the License Plate Award
- IACP/American Military University Leadership in Civilian Law Enforcement – Military Cooperation Award
- IACP/BodyWorn Leadership in Law Enforcement Volunteer Programs Award
- IACP/Booz Allen Hamilton Leadership in the Prevention of Terrorism Award
- IACP/Cisco Leadership in Community Policing Award
- IACP/Laura and John Arnold Foundation Leadership in Law Enforcement Research Award
- IACP/Security Industry Association Michael Shanahan Leadership in Public/Private Cooperation Award
- IACP/Thomson Reuters Award for Excellence in Criminal Investigations
- IACP August Vollmer Leadership in Forensic Sciences Award
- IACP Chief David Cameron Leadership in Environmental Crimes Award
- IACP J. Stannard Baker Leadership in Highway Safety Award
- IACP Leadership in Human and Civil Rights Award
- IACP Leadership in Police Aviation Award
- IACP Leadership in the Prevention of Vehicle Crimes Award
- IACP Leadership in Victim Services Award
Winners will be recognized at the conclusion of the 2017 IACP Annual Conference in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Looking for other IACP awards? Visit the IACP Awards webpage for information on 40 Under 40, Police Officer of the Year, Trooper of the Year, and Indian Country Law Enforcement Officer of the Year.